Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blitzkev = YES!

Hello again,

Not much to update...still working on our project individually and as a team. I have not posted to the mailing list yet today because I would like to wait and see if anyone on my team has anything specific they would like to add or report or ask before I post. Also, the request we got from one 'Blitzkev' (whom we now know is named Kevin Hockey) has turned into a reply from a message we sent him. He is basically here to help us as we need it and make comments on our wiki for things he feels he can help with. He said that he programs on Fortune Hunter and also on Math Maze (which was another game we were looking at in the beginning). He seems to be very kind and I think with him so willing to help, the rest of the semester and this project should really begin to move smoothly.

I know this was a relatively short blog...but there will be more (and it will hopefully be more exciting) :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment