Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Four's Company makin' moves :)

Hello again all,

I don't have much to update regarding any homework or assignments in my class...Right now the main focus is on our FOSS project and getting our contributions complete. If you would like to see a detailed list of the tasks we are trying to and have accomplished, please check out our Timeline and Calendar. Although the steps aren't huge, we are making steps in the right direction and it looks like we will get a good bit accomplished before our presentations.

We also decided that we're going to do a poster for the 22nd Annual Scientific Research Poster Session, which I'm pretty excited about. This gives me a chance to go a little out of my comfort zone (by talking about gaming and things I'm not very experienced with, as opposed to my research I've been working on for years) and get some more experience presenting a poster. It should be fun/interesting to see how it turns out.

That's all for now...don't forget to check out the Four's Company Wiki.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment