Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not much longer left...

Hello all,

Time is slowly winding down. The end of the semester is getting closer and closer...right now in 462 we're focusing on our FOSS projects, so there really isn't much to post about. If you're interested in checking out my team's progress on our project, please feel free to check out our wiki. Between this project, my research, and my independent study, I got my hands pretty full...and I didn't even mention the other 3 classes I have. I can't complain though...I'm about to graduate and I already have SOMETHING planned for me (NC State acceptance :) ). Even though Georgia Tech is where I really want to be, things will turn out how they should...and at least I got accepted somewhere!
Also, I would like to put a plug in here that I think me and Alex Johnson should still try and plan an end of the year something for CS Seniors. We're the shiz and deserve the celebrate it :D!

That's all for now...more to come later..

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment