Wednesday, March 23, 2011

POSSCON Excitement

POSSCON has begun! Today was the official start for the POSSCON Conference that I will be attending this Friday. As I stated previously, I would have liked to have been able to go all 3 days, or at least Thursday and Friday, but if I want my life to remain semi-sane for the next few weeks I should probably just go Friday (class conflicts). I will just continue to hope that the speakers I want to meet will still be around come Friday. If not, I'm sure I'll be able to find someone interesting to talk to.

Also, my team and I have been working away on the Fortune Hunter  project. Working with Documentation is a little more difficult than I initially thought it would be. Especially since I didn't write the code (so for a lot of the code I don't know what exactly to put documentation wise--because I don't know what it's supposed to do!). But I've decided that the best way to try and get some decent documentation is to go through each class and make note of what's documented and what's not. Once I've gone through all the classes, anything that wasn't documented and I can intuitively figure out what it's supposed to do, I'll document it. After that, I'll go to the mailing lists to see if anyone can help me as I try to follow methods to see if I can find what they're supposed to do somewhere else in the code.

The semester's slowly but surely coming to an end and it's time to get into gear and get'r done!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment