Monday, January 17, 2011

Down to the wire...

After doing a little more research into the final 3 projects my team and I chose, I have been able to narrow down my interests. For each of the final 3, I looked into the various ways to get involved. I am most interested in working on developing code for the projects, so I focused on development opportunities. The project that interests me the most so far is the Math4 Project (Sugar Labs). I am also interested in creating an Activity for Sugar Labs and their software. After looking at some of the resources provided, it seems like creating an Activity could be a fun way to get involved.
Even though these are my favorites, I did see quite a few interesting projects for One Laptop Per Child. A couple that really caught my eye were Write, a collaborative word processor, and Free Fome Malaria, a game teaching the importance of protecting yourself from Malaria.
I'll be posting more information soon....stay tuned folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment