Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New team name...the Math Squad??

It seems as if I can't escape programming for mathematical purposes. First CIRDLES and now this...I think I've found my calling :).  As I stated in my previous blog, my team (4's Company) is going to work with Sugar Labs on their Math4 Project. We have been in the process of learning more about our project, things like its history, who the important people are, what their goals are, etc. I can't speak for my whole team on this, but I can say the more I read the more excited I got. The project itself is very well organized and the people involved are as helpful as ever. If you check out our team wiki, you can see some of the information we were able to dig up on the project. Although this is only the beginning, I believe this going to be a great and successful project.
I would also like to note that I am very happy with who I've been grouped with for this assignment. We all just seem to agree on things concerning management of the team and project. We all contribute equally and we don't have to meet everyday to get things done. I have a good feeling about it and I can't wait to see how this project unfolds!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment