Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Impressions

After the first day of this course, I can see that I am going to thoroughly enjoy it. My classmates are a familiar group of people that I have had at least one other course with, so working together should not be a problem for anyone. I am very excited about my team (4's Company) and what we will accomplish this semester.
The first individual assignment is to read Teaching Open Source Chapters 1 and 2 and to, of course, create this blog. Teaching Open Source seems to be a great resource for learning how to work with open source software in a team development environment.
Our first team assignment is to decide on some FOSS projects that interest us and write about it on our team wiki (which we were also assigned to create).

More updates to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment