Thursday, February 10, 2011

Updates

Although I have not had any individual assignments, I've been busy working with my team on our project. Right now, we are working on a bug for our bug report. We have found the bug we want to work on and we are making some strides in figuring out the problem. It's turned out to be a little more difficult than any of us initially thought it would be, but you can check out our wiki to see updates on our progress.

As for myself, I have been busy working on this bug and trying to find a solution. We are unable to debug Python in Netbeans (which we had to figure out), but in searching the program files for the project, I was able to find some possible leads for the bug assignment.  This is posted on the our team's wiki as well. There will be more here soon, as I work more on the project.

Side-note: I submitted my last graduate school application yesterday to UNC Charlotte...Now the wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment